Guests Rules (What we expect from you as “Guest,” and what you can expect from us, “RITI.”)
Room in the Inn Hardin County is only open Dec. 1 – Feb. 28.
Room in the Inn Hardin County (RITI) will be a safe, warm, place to sleep for all Guests who agree to the following:
- Must Register 4:30-5:30 PM every day, Elizabethtown, KY
- RITI can have up to 20 guests per evening.
- Guests residing in Hardin County/Elizabethtown area will be given preference.
- RITI will work with the Sheriff’s Department, Elizabethtown Police Department and local health care providers in receiving guests.
- Those who apply from outside the Hardin County/Elizabethtown area will be approved as space allows and on a case-by-case basis.
- All Guests must have an Application filed (once per season) with RITI.
- Guests register on Sign-In Log each evening.
- Guests with jobs that prevent them from registering 4:30 -5:30 pm must tell the registrar the day before.
- If Employed, Guests’ Employer name and phone number must be on file and may be verified by RITI leadership.
RITI wants everyone to stay healthy. To prevent the spread of colds, viruses, flu, and with COVID-19 concerns, do the following:
- Register only if healthy and be willing to have temperature taken and answer questions about how you are feeling.
- Wash hands often-especially after bathroom use, use sanitizer, cover sneezes & coughs.
- Tell a host volunteer if you need medical attention.
- Help with clean up tasks each night/morning at RITI.
Treat others with respect and how you want to be treated:
- Be respectful to every person in the RITI program.
- Follow the Rules (or you may be asked to find another place to stay).
- Keep your hands to yourself. Do not touch others without permission from that person.
- Register sober and stay sober while at RITI.
- Smoke Breaks are provided. Tobacco products and vape only in the Smoking Area. NO Smoking or Vape allowed in RITI facility.
- No illegal drugs, No marajuana, No Alchohol is allowed on RITI property.
- Hand your weapons/knives, etc. to the RITI Registrar; these items will be returned in the morning.
- If you break these rules, you may be asked to leave.
- RITI board has the right to ban any RITI Guest for a Season, or permanently from the RITI program.
- Do be kind to others and yourself.